LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD
It’s the weekend again! Wanted to say that first, and i hope everyone had a good week. The weather in Melbourne has been stinking hot and as much as i want to take more photos the heat can win the battle of temptation sometimes.
So im writing this post after i received a message from Xavi Geis over at Xavi’s Photoblog. He had nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. I have never really done anything like this before but i am grateful for the nomination from Xavi so thank you. This is the link to his blog for those who havent seen it. I hope you enjoy it as much as i do.
Followed on from that here are the guidelines and requirements of the Award
This award has the following rules:
1) Post 11 random things about myself;
2) Answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated me;
3) Post 11 new questions to those bloggers I nominate;
4) Nominate 11 bloggers (and let them know I’ve done so).
11 Random things about myself:
1. I’m colourblind
2. I usually prefer to spend time by myself or with a smaller group of people
3. I plan to move overseas one day for a few years to really experience another city fully
4. I went to high school in Thailand for part of my years
5. I don’t really enjoy western food
6. I wish i could expand my audience of my photography to millions and give all my photos away for free. Thats why i don’t watermark.
7. I actually fear growing older and dying one day
8. I’m obsessed with photography but i am shy so it can get in the way of me taking peoples photos
9. Every time i go to a sporting event i always have an urge to become a sports photographer
10. My studies at university have nothing to do with photography but i prefer to keep it as a hobby.
11. I have lived independently since i was 15 as my parents died when i was younger and have never known any of my relatives. This is ok with me because i feel a strong urge to create a new beginning for myself and my own family one day.
1. If you could pick any holiday destination, where would you go and why? Going to have to say Thailand just because i fell in love with the place when i was young and just love the people and culture. San Francisco is nice too.
2. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Definitely a night owl but i wish it was the other way around.
3. Favourite thing to spend your time on? Taking photos and improving my knowledge on something.
4. If you won a ton of cash in the lottery, what would be your first purchase? Probably would be a ton of photography equipment that would just enable me to have a wider range or options with lenses.
5. What are your favourite books? Don’t really read that many books apart from Uni text books
6. And your favourite movie? Shawshank Redemption is probably my favourite but i love cinema.
7. what language would you like to learn? To speak fluent Chinese would be good as i think the future in my industry is heavily influenced by China.
8. How would your friends describe you in 4 words? Shy, little mysterious, funny, sympathetic
9. Sea or mountains? Mountains
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever seen or done? Driving a Lamborghini LP640 was up there but this question i may come back to one day.
11. What do you love about blogging? Connecting with people who share a common interest and just sharing your love of things with others and reading about other peoples passions.
The 11 questions for the nominees:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Do you have any superstitions?
3. If you could be an expert at anything what would it be?
4. What do you love most about blogging?
5. Country or city?
6. What is your idea of a perfect photograph?
7. If you could buy anything in the world what would be the first thing you would buy?
8. PC or Mac?
9. What do enjoy doing most in your free time?
10. How would your friends describe you and how would your boss describe you in 3 words?
11. If you could be instantly famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Sorry if my questions aren’t the greatest! Finally here are my 11 nominees.
Junsjazz Images & Inspiration
Photography is not a crime
Leanne Cole Photography
Gabriel I Photography x
Lee Phelps Photography